Sunday, March 22, 2015

Buying Guide of Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat

Review and Buying Guide of Buying Guide of  Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat

Enjoys it. My daughter loves it, as she can now see around the bath and convert all-around herself.

Five stars. My daughter is 6months and loves this she now enjoys bath time. Arrived on program too.

Pros

  • Swivel baby bath seat (pink)
  • Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat - Pink
  • Very well constructed
  • Keeps my girls safe
  • Hard to dry off the inside of base without having
  • Would recommend.

Cons

  • Not very happy! suctions go not work and my daughter tipped
  • Dangerous and puts lives at risk.

Negative Review of Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat - Pink

Not very happy. Suctions go not work and my daughter tipped. Not very happysuctions go not work and my daughter tipped over in the bath twice.

Features of Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat - Pink

  • Ideal for allowing your older baby to sit up when in the bath but will also ensure that they don
  • Back rest is ergonomic to give the support your baby needs while the 360 degree swivel allows you to access all of those hard-to-reach areas.
  • Features 4 independent suction pads on the base for stability.
  • Seat includes fun round toy on the front to keep your baby entertained.
  • Comfortable seat

Continue to keep your little one secure and cozy in the bath while you bathe them, with this swivel bath seat from Safety 1st. The exciting ball on the entrance will preserve your baby entertained, whilst the ergonomic back again rest safely supports your baby’s back again. As very good as an excess pair of fingers â€" accurately when you have to have them!

  • 4 suction pads for steadiness and excess protection when in the bath
  • Suited for 6 â€" 12 months
  • Good Seat. Excellent seat for my daughter, loves remaining capable to sit in the bath with her big sister, would hugely propose. .

    Good. I bought this for my eight month previous daughter, this is greater than i predicted and she's totally protected. Would absolutely propose.

    Swivel Child Bath Seat (pink). Really rapid & economical service. I bought it for my granddaughter & a blue a single for her twin brother. They like them.

    Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat for cheap

    Product Info

    • Item Weight 1.3 Kg
    • Product Dimensions 31.8 x 31.2 x 24.4 cm
    • Manufacturer reference 3220660204670

    Conclusion of Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat

    Good bath seat protected and grips to base of bath properly , our daughter enjoys it would recommend to any person wondering of purchasing it. Wonderful seat for my daughter, enjoys currently being in a position to sit in the bath with her big sister, would highly advocate. They like them. Very durable, fantastic high-quality and protected. Durable seat for my little female to get pleasure from taking part in in the bath properly. Good bath seat, my 6 month outdated,19lb little one is pretty cozy in this.

    She outgrew her lying down bath seat and though shes steady sitting down up, this give me a little bit of additional assistance. Tough to dry off the inside of base without the need of acquiring to pull the base off, as a result it goes mouldy inside of and flakes out into the new bath drinking water 😞. My daughter is 6months and enjoys this she now enjoys bath time. My daughter enjoys it, as she can now see more than the bath and transform all-around herself. I each this bath seat for my grand daughter she enjoys it. Fast delivery and reasonably priced. My 7 month old daughter enjoys her bath seat.

    Keeps My Girls Safe. Good bath seat, my 6 month old,19lb baby is very comfy in this. She outgrew her lying down bath seat and although shes stable sitting up, this give me a bit of extra support. Ideal as i bath her 2. 5 year old brother at the same time. .

    Does the Job. Sturdy seat for my little girl to enjoy playing in the bath safely. Easy to store, nice colour and easy to clean. .

    No comments:

    Post a Comment