Saturday, September 19, 2015

Cheap Tiny Bird

Review and Buying Guide of Cheap  Tiny Bird

My daughter likes to chew on this. However i don't wear it as a necklace as it's embarrassing. I have another necklace that i bought that is much more convincing as a necklace (and silicon so different sort of teether).

Nice but didn't work for us. Looks nice but my baby has never been interested in playing with it because its not my skin. Lol good price for what it is though.

Pros

  • A big hit with my son: he plays with
  • Not exactly a fashion item
  • nice but didn't work for us

Features of Tiny Bird - Teething Pendant - Nursing Mom Jewellery

  • Breastfeeding moms essential. Convenient shape for grasping and chewing. Recommended for Newborns and older Babies. You can see the size comparing with pacifier on photo. Pacifier is not included.
  • Made from natural cotton cord: soft and teething safe for baby.
  • Alder wood teething bling BIRD shape: smooth, no sharp edges, chemical free, BPA free, no oil, no wax.
  • Non allergic wood and rope.
  • ALDER wood is used in food industry and in medicine. The alder is extensively used for throat, gum and tooth problems and also to cure injuries. Natural alder wood has a very pleasant taste, so it encourages exploring it again and again in different places and in different variations.

Nice But Didn't Work For Us. Looks nice but my baby has never been interested in playing with it because its not my skin! lol good price for what it is though.

Five Stars. Perfect for school plays, meetings and the aeroplane. .

Baby Loves It. My baby loves this necklace. .

Cheap  Tiny BirdCheapest  Tiny Bird

Product Info

  • Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
  • Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult

Conclusion of Tiny Bird

I have another necklace that i bought that is much more convincing as a necklace (and silicon so different sort of teether). Looks nice but my baby has never been interested in playing with it because its not my skin. Perfect for school plays, meetings and the aeroplane.

No comments:

Post a Comment