Thursday, August 6, 2015

Cheap Hello Kitty Hot Water Bottle And Cover

Review and Buying Guide of Cheap  Hello Kitty Hot Water Bottle And Cover

My daughter was very pleased to receive this, although in my opinion the water bottle cover could have been a bit softer and thicker.

Arrived within a couple of days and is great for my 2 year old, its not too hot and makes her bed cozy.


Features of Hello Kitty Hot Water Bottle And Cover

  • 100% Official Licensed Product

Hello kitty Hot Water Bottle

Sales-priced

Product Info

  • Item Weight 422 g
  • Manufacturer recommended age: 3 years and up

Conclusion of Hello Kitty Hot Water Bottle And Cover

My daughter was very pleased to receive this, although in my opinion the water bottle cover could have been a bit softer and thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment