Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Best Playshoes Terry Poncho/Hooded Towel

Review and Buying Guide of The Best  Playshoes Terry Poncho/Hooded Towel

Nice quality robe - perfect for taking my son swimming.

One of the best purchases i've made for my baby, so far. Will be buying a bigger poncho next, if available.

Pros

  • Washes really well, is thicker than a lot of
  • Great towel for the little ones
  • Bought for my little one for our holiday and will

Cons

  • not good enough for drying your little one.

Negative Review of Playshoes Terry Poncho/Hooded Towel (Navy, 65x80cm)

Not good enough for drying your little one. . Looks good but thin material and it doesn't seem to absorb any water to dry my little one. I have only used it the once as it didn't dry my baby post swim at all.

Features of Playshoes Terry Poncho/Hooded Towel (Navy, 65x80cm)

  • ca. 65x80 cm
  • Great for Bath and Beach
  • 100% Cotton
  • Soft terry
  • navy

Terry Poncho with hood for girls and boys from Playshoes.

Box Contains
1 x Terry Poncho

Amazing Poncho!. One of the best purchases i've made for my baby, so far! will be buying a bigger poncho next, if available!.

Bought For My Little One For Our Holiday and Will . Bought for my little one for our holiday and will be using it lots when we go swimming here too.

Four Stars. Nice quality robe - perfect for taking my son swimming.

Playshoes Terry Poncho/Hooded Towel special

Product Info

  • Model Number 340108-11
  • Item Weight 340 g
  • Product Dimensions 32.4 x 24.8 x 4.4 cm
  • Item model number 340108-11
  • Target gender Unisex
  • Batteries required No

Conclusion of Playshoes Terry Poncho/Hooded Towel

Washes really well, is thicker than a lot of others we've tried so feels very snuggly for my lo. Bought for my little one for our holiday and will be using it lots when we go swimming here too. Nice quality robe - perfect for taking my son swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment