Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Best BR1203N CozyBear Navy Towelling Bathrobe

Review and Buying Guide of The Best  BR1203N CozyBear Navy Towelling Bathrobe

Very pleased with service and quality. I bought this for my nephew as a gift, the second cozybear item i have bought. I was very impressed by the service of funkysheep, as ussual they answered my query and delivered quickly and the bathrobe was everything it promised, thick and fluffy, if only they did one in my size.

Pros

  • Very pleased with service and quality

Features of BR1203N CozyBear Navy Towelling Bathrobe - age 1 to 2 years

  • Also available in Baby Pink, Red, and Pale Blue, from age 6 months up to 12 years
  • Perfect for those chilly mornings and bath time. Or the Beach!!
  • 100% double sided cotton loop towelling with pocket and hood,
  • Machine washable at 30 degrees
  • Designed and made in Scotland
Resonable priced for

Product Info

  • Material composition 90% cotton, 10% polyester
  • Care Instructions Machine wash at 40 degrees

Conclusion of BR1203N CozyBear Navy Towelling Bathrobe

I was very impressed by the service of funkysheep, as ussual they answered my query and delivered quickly and the bathrobe was everything it promised, thick and fluffy, if only they did one in my size.

No comments:

Post a Comment